~Stavier~ Sippin' Wine ~Stavier~ Sippin' Wine

NICE!

i like this one a lot! got that jay-z feel and that hook is dope. damn i might have to check out hypersonic if that's what you're using..... nice job bro!

Stavier responds:

Thanx man, Jay-Z feel is exactly what I was goin for :D Yeah, Hypersonic mainly. Thanx for the review!!!

All Out Showdown All Out Showdown

wow

damn sounds like it could be in a sonic game, maybe one of the more wackier levels with loops turns, robots and stuff. i like those little effects you got going in there with those booms and pows haha. only thing i would say is have like a break near the end or in the middle where everything gets really calm, then slowly build up the wackyness again. that would be AWESOME! anyway awesome song.

5/5

ClimbLadders responds:

Thanksf or the review. I thought I did that near the end, but I left too many gunshots there still lol. Thanks for the tip.

Ocean Palace Ocean Palace

wow

damn this is awesome! nice job sir! and i really like those drums, they make teh song like 100x better!

[B] - Minipulator [Flow Test] [B] - Minipulator [Flow Test]

nice!

hey thanks for using my beat! pretty good lyrics, vocal quality is not bad but isnt the best, but we arent pros haha! is this going to be a full song, cause im gonna make the beat longer so if you want a full song with the beat ill tell you when i finish it! good job!

HeIsAlive responds:

Yeah, Im down man. Shoot me a PM.

Thanks for the comment :D

|-Discovery-| |-Discovery-|

NICE!

i cant wait to blast this on my sound system at home! haha i like how it gets faster and that 808 was a very nice addition!

O-Prime125 responds:

Haha, thanks man! :)

Paper Mario 2 Doopliss Rocked! Paper Mario 2 Doopliss Rocked!

yeah son!

that game was the BEST gamecube game imo! loved that game so much, and doopliss was such a good boss character haha! nice job bro!

~Stavier~ Livin' In West Cali ~Stavier~ Livin' In West Cali

pretty good

damn i like that slide. thats max swag points right there! Also that synth bass sounds so cheesy its actually good haha! Good track, but it sounds a bit empty to me! anyway nice job!

4/5, 8/10

P.S. You got bombed already...... smh

Stavier responds:

Lolz, thanx man, I wanted that bass to be nice and sexy haha. Yeah, I get what you mean, it does sound empty, but I am gettin' my cuz chris to rap to it so hopefully it'll sound better. Thanx for the review & yeah, damn zero bombers :P

~Stavier~ Hey Baby DEMO ~Stavier~ Hey Baby DEMO

NO HES NOT COPYING ME SO BACK OFF HATER!

just helping you out haha. pretty good. you got the vocals in unlike me! did you pitch shift it? or maybe im jsut acustomed to what i did. anyway nice job!

Stavier responds:

Haaa, thanx man. In the beginning of the song, theres a small part where theres vocals and guitar together, but then there's this drum hit thing so I had to repeat the vocals, which I liked, but I gotta time it better, as you can tell, my crashes are off. Yeah, I pumped up the pitch by 200 cents. Thanx for the review!!!

SH - When I Die SH - When I Die

thats sick

i love that sample bro! mind telling me what song its from? i wanna listen to the original!

shaggyhaired responds:

It's a Janis Ian song... uhhh

I think it's called I Need To Live Alone Again

Feels So Close Feels So Close

holy sacks

this is great. awesome sample and awesome beat bro! i think this would be more ol skool hip hop, but whatever its still dope!

bobiscoo32 responds:

Thank you sooo much man, :) That means alot since you're beats are so dope. And hmmm, I just might start posting in Old Skool so thanks for the recomendation :)